Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Help me choose my headshot.

Having had my photoshoot on Sunday, I've now seen the 300+ photos and after much deliberation, I narrowed it down to 30, then 20, and I'm now sitting at 11 possible images to use for my headshots and business cards.

I need to decide quickly so if anyone reads my blog I would love to know you're opinion.

Possible headshots:
And for the back of my business card. ( I can probably rotate these but would like to cut it down to around 5)

 







I like them all so much, please help me decide.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the first two ones, although I'd probably crop them a bit, so you are a bit closer on the photo - so it looks good even when it is in a thumbnail size and also so the most of the photo is your face. Also, have the shots available in color and in b&w.

Or the one where you wear the black jacket - the 5th one from the top in the second set.

Check out this advice:
http://more.showfax.com/columns/avoice/archives/2007_03_12.html
http://more.showfax.com/columns/avoice/archives/2007_03_05.html
http://more.showfax.com/columns/avoice/archives/2007_02_19.html
http://more.showfax.com/columns/avoice/archives/2006_05_22.html
http://more.showfax.com/columns/avoice/archives/2006_05_15.html

Post a Comment