Since writing the last post about the Actor Expo, I've began my search for a photographer to take some headshots.
To be fair, I've not had to search far. In my current position working at a large software company, I'm fortunate to work closely with our internal agency who produce our marketing material. Within that team there are three professional photrographers.
I sent them all the same brief and after some light hearted discussion between us all about whether I should wear smart, casual or village people attire, I opted to work with Mike Tulip http://www.miketulipphotography.co.uk/
Mike has a lot of experience in people photography, portraits, weddings and has covered a lot of our business events and exhibitions and some of the ideas he put forward for our shoot sounded really promising.
My only slight concern is the timeframe. Our shoot is planned for Sunday 23rd of October which by the time he does his post shoot work (could be a long time with my ugly mug) I should have the final photo's for Thursday 27th. This will give me just a week to get my business card and resume compiled and printed in time for the expo. I am hopeful this will be enough time.
I now have the internet at home so access to resource and progress should improve.
Oh and I've been contacted by the casting agent of Jack Whitehall's forthcoming entertainment show which is being filmed in Newcastle. They have asked if I am available next week for filming. I am on tuesday morning so I've let them know and hopefully they can come back to me if this is suitable for them. Fingers crossed.
Thursday, 6 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment