What can be done in a day?
Tidy up the apartment - done
completed final cv (found a few mistakes in previous version) done
complete application form for sales and box office manager at local theatre - done
joined starnow - done www.starnow.co.uk/chrisgotts
applied for the following roles:
Male actor for paid commercial
Indie horror movie looking for male actor
Historical feature actor and extras
Supporting artist required for comedy (they are wanting east indian origin but thought I'd chance it in case another role is available - shy bairns get nowt they say up here)
Cast and crew needed for production company
Horror film needs actors
Extra required for house party
Extras for 'The Sweeney' Nick Love film ( i would love this. Ray Winstone, Ben Drew, sweet!)
Tough guy needed for romantic film
Actors and real people wanted (this is a two day course in wales in November)
Actors for scary live performance
Actors required for thriller
Strawberry Lemonade - Extras (local production)
Actors needed for short film (local production)
89th Street - UK (local production)
Done
I've also been to print my cv and I've posted my application for the box office manager role. fingers crossed I will hear something, closing date is 5th October.
Thursday, 29 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment