Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

CV or Résumé that is the question

I've spent most of the morning building my work related CV before a great afternoon with my children.

While making it, part of me wanted to list my acting experience, however this CV is for a different purpose. This CV is to try and find employment to support myself while seeking acting work.
I intend to send it to local theatre's and production companies in the hope that while I'm seeking representation and acting work I can at least be putting my current work experience and skills to use in a related profession.

Considering the current economic climate, I want my CV to stand out so I have taken, what I hope is, quite a unique approach. I've made my CV into a magazine. When printed double sided on A3 paper and folded in half it should, all being well, read like a magazine.

Here is my attempt to embed my pdf file:

cv2

Hopefully that has worked and my CV is showing.

As for my acting experience, training and personal stats?
I've updated my blog to show my main stats down the right hand column and for my training and experience,  I've listed these in, what is now, my Résumé page here

My home phone line is now installed, not long before I get my broadband set up.
Tomorrow I will try and source some local, potential, companies to send my CV to and look to start designing my business cards for the expo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment